Family Dentistry in Ames, IA
Are you looking for complete dental care for your family? We are a trusted family dentist in Ames, IA providing comprehensive, superior dental care to people of all ages. Our experienced dental professionals always focus on ensuring a positive dental experience to families living in Ames city and surrounding areas.
What Is Family Dentistry?
Family dentistry is an aspect of dental care that caters to people of all ages. Usually, general dentists undergo extensive training before they commence their practice. Family dentists go a step ahead by specializing in providing proper care to people of all ages. You should consider a family dentist to benefit from their knowledge and extensive services. Their primary objective is the prevention and treatment of common dental problems affecting patients across any age.
Our Family Dentistry Services in Ames
Campustown Dental is a one-stop-shop for your family’s dental care needs. We have a team of qualified and highly trained family dentists that specializes in providing comprehensive dental care for infants, children, and adults. Our Ames dentists offer an array of services to meet the unique requirements of every member of your household.
Why Choose Us?
We believe in taking care of your family as we would take care of our own. Also, we understand that going to a dentist can be scary for both children and adults alike. You can count on our family dentistry services because:
- We strive to help our patients overcome their dental anxieties so that they can enjoy all the benefits of our family dentistry services.
- We are proud to offer superior dental care through modern dentistry’s state-of-the-art tools, materials, techniques, and training.
- We pay close attention to the unique needs of patients of all ages and create a personalized treatment plan according to their specific needs.
- Our caring and compassionate dental experts ensure the best possible dental care in a comfortable setting to meet the specific needs of your family.
- We believe in educating families about good dental habits, so that many dental problems may be prevented.