Premium and Affordable Dental Implant Services
If you are searching for quality dental implants services near you to replace your missing teeth, look no further. We are proud to offer superior and affordable dental implants in Ames, IA.
Are Dental Implants Safe?
Designed to imitate your natural teeth, dental implants provide a healthy, natural appearance to your smile. A dental implant is a synthetic tooth root that is fully integrated into the jawbone to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Implant procedures give excellent results when replacing a single missing tooth, supporting a bridge when few teeth are missing, stabilizing dentures, or replacing a full set of teeth.
What Does the Dental Implant Procedure Involve?
Steps involved in dental implant procedures performed by our Ames dentists include:
- Before starting the dental implant procedure, Ames dentists perform a CT scan of the jawbone to make sure your jaw and facial configuration remain intact during and after the procedure.
- A tiny titanium screw is attached accurately to the jaw bone and secured to create the artificial root.
- Once the artificial root is implanted in the jawbone, a dental post is used to attach a dental crown for a smooth and natural tooth restoration.
Are You a Suitable Candidate for Dental Implants?
A suitable candidate for a dental implant must have:
- Good general and oral health.
- Adequate bone in the jaw to support the implant
- Healthy gum tissues without periodontal disease
Why Choose Us for Dental Implants in Ames, IA
We offer the most reliable, affordable, and durable dental implants in Ames, IA that are designed to last a lifetime. Our implant dentists in Ames, IA, are highly skilled in a wide range of tooth replacement using dental implant procedures. Here are some major benefits of our dental implant service:
- High Comfort Level
- Superior Oral Health
- Preserved Jawbone Structure
- Cost-effective and Durable Solution
- Improved Facial Appearance
- Increased Self-Confidence
If you're interested to learn about dental implants in Ames, IA, call us at 515-292-7262 or fill out the online appointment form.