Valentine’s Day Dental Health Tips: Show Your Mouth Some Love Too!
You might be looking forward to celebrating Valentine’s Day with your significant other, cherishing the love, bond, and happiness. On this special day, you want to appear your best with a bright and confident smile. So, starting this February, show your mouth some love and check out these Valentine’s Day dental health tips below. We even have some special offers exclusive to our Campustown Dental patients!
Maintain Good Oral Habits
The topmost secret to a gorgeous, clean and bright set of teeth is an excellent oral health routine. Follow these dentist's recommendations around the year, to make your teeth attractive and healthy.
- Regularly brush your teeth, twice a day, for two minutes with a fluoride toothpaste
- Floss daily, and use an antimicrobial mouthwash rinse
- Stop smoking, and other tobacco product use
- Eat a balanced diet and limit snacks
- Avoid foods that stick to your teeth
- Drink fluoridated water and limit alcohol consumption
- Pay a regular visit to your dentist for professional cleanings and complete oral assessment
Dental Procedures to Enhance Your Smile
Teeth whitening and teeth cleaning procedures will effectively enhance your smile, faster than you think this Valentine’s Day.
- Dental Veneers: Veneers consist of thin porcelain pieces, created using resin or other composite substances. They are modified to resemble your natural teeth closely and are placed over the front surface of the tooth to enhance its appearance. Get an attractive set of pearly white teeth with veneers this Valentine’s Day!
- Teeth Cleaning: For that charming smile on Valentine’s Day, give your teeth a thorough cleaning. Professional teeth cleanings eliminate food particles and plaque depositions that are not possible through normal brushing and flossing. A regular professional tooth cleaning not only helps to achieve a cleaner and improved smile but also minimizes the risk of future dental problems.
- Teeth Whitening: Your teeth may become stained for several reasons including, drinking wine and beverages, smoking, and even aging. The teeth whitening process helps in transforming discolored teeth into perfectly white teeth. Your dentist will recommend the most suitable whitening treatment for you depending on your specific need.
Special Offers from Campustown Dental!
We are currently offering some special discounts to our customers, and you can claim yours today! Our special offers include:
15% Off Any Dental Procedure!
20% Off ClearCorrect, the Best New Affordable Way to Straighten Teeth!
Refer 5 Friends or Family Members & Receive $500 in FREE Dental Care!
If you want to have dazzling white teeth or wish to upgrade your smile this Valentine’s Day, please contact our dental office today at 515-292-7262. We are one of the best General, Cosmetic & Implant dentists in Ames, IA